Da Chit-Chat!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Argie

Argie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Credits
Credits: 105
Infractions: 0

Avatar: The Last Airbender Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I love this show. How bout you?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Bam

Number of posts : 115
Favorite activity to do when you\'re bored : GFX, T.V., Movies, Hangin wit de friendz. Postin, lisnin to de iPoddd!! Buying music, making music, chillin' & do NOT forget Shoppin!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Credits
Credits: Unlimited
Infractions: None

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm

I used to watch it on saturdays because thats what was always on when I slept in (I tend to do that a lot on Saturdays). I think its ok, but I stopped watching it so now Im behind, and dont watch it anymore. I dont think he looks to good with hair.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Argie

Argie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 am

Bam wrote:
I used to watch it on saturdays because thats what was always on when I slept in (I tend to do that a lot on Saturdays). I think its ok, but I stopped watching it so now Im behind, and dont watch it anymore. I dont think he looks to good with hair.

~Bam
I'm not exactly sure that I think Aang with hair changes my point of view of the show...
Back to top Go down
jjkanes

jjkanes

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:05 am

uhhh i dont mind it but i dont have foxtel or whatever to watch it and im at school when the show is on...
Back to top Go down
Argie

Argie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:52 am

jjkanes wrote:
uhhh i dont mind it but i dont have foxtel or whatever to watch it and im at school when the show is on...
Watch it on Nick. The website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender   Avatar: The Last Airbender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1