Da Chit-Chat!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
Bam

Number of posts : 115
Favorite activity to do when you\'re bored : GFX, T.V., Movies, Hangin wit de friendz. Postin, lisnin to de iPoddd!! Buying music, making music, chillin' & do NOT forget Shoppin!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Credits
Credits: Unlimited
Infractions: None

R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son)   R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Have any of you heard about John Travolta's son . I know most of the story, because when my friend told me (the day it happend) I looked it up right away. John Travolta was one of my favorite actors. I feel terrible for the Travolta family. What about you guys?

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Argie

Argie

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Credits
Credits: 105
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son)   R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:56 am

Yep, pretty sad. I heard about it on the day it happened, but I really didn't get a full story for a while....

RIP "Jett"
Back to top Go down
jjkanes

jjkanes

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son)   R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:00 am

hope his in a happier place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son)   R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Jett (John Travoltas Son)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Da Chit-Chat! :: Chit-Chat :: Da General Chit-Chat-
Jump to: