Da Chit-Chat!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theme feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickey4741
Admin
Admin
Mickey4741

Number of posts : 172
Favorite activity to do when you\'re bored : Go outside, watch TV, go on the PC, call a friend, text...
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Credits
Credits: UNLIMITED!!111 ZOMGZ!!!11
Infractions: 0

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 pm

Please rate the theme. 1-10, please.
Back to top Go down
https://dachitchat.forumotion.com
Egaro

Egaro

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Credits
Credits: 5

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:06 pm

7. It's got some awesome graphics, but it still seems a bit bland. I dunno why.. Maybe it's the colors? *shrugs* The lack of a background?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bam
Bam

Number of posts : 115
Favorite activity to do when you\'re bored : GFX, T.V., Movies, Hangin wit de friendz. Postin, lisnin to de iPoddd!! Buying music, making music, chillin' & do NOT forget Shoppin!

Credits
Credits: Unlimited
Infractions: None

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 am

On what it looks like 8.5/10
On how much work looks like it was done 5/10
Its just that Ive seen most of the images from forumotion so I know that you didnt actually need to make them.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Admin
Admin
Mickey4741

Number of posts : 172
Favorite activity to do when you\'re bored : Go outside, watch TV, go on the PC, call a friend, text...
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Credits
Credits: UNLIMITED!!111 ZOMGZ!!!11

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:11 pm

I made most of the images. The theme I used had some nice built in images, though. No point fixing something that ain't broke.
Back to top Go down
https://dachitchat.forumotion.com
Bam
Bam

Number of posts : 115
Favorite activity to do when you\'re bored : GFX, T.V., Movies, Hangin wit de friendz. Postin, lisnin to de iPoddd!! Buying music, making music, chillin' & do NOT forget Shoppin!

Credits
Credits: Unlimited
Infractions: None

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Mickey4741 wrote:
I made most of the images. The theme I used had some nice built in images, though. No point fixing something that ain't broke.

True, either way it looks great! Are we going to have new themes? I dont think it would really be nessesary, I mean maybe new banners from time to time, but it looks great.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
jjkanes

jjkanes

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:43 am

i give it a 7/10 cause it aint the best or worst ive seen....it needs more but u have some good fetures that famous forums dont have though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theme feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theme feedback   Theme feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theme feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Da Chit-Chat! :: Da Chit-Chat Forum Stuff :: Forum Feedback-
Jump to: